FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Before and after use please clean and disinfect the product. Use one of the methods described below to safely clean the sex toy.
- Use boiling water to rinse the vibrator for a maximum of 10 seconds. Exceeding this time might affect the product’s functionality.
- Use neutral detergent or soap mixed with warm water to clean the product. Make sure to remove all soap residues.
- Use a branded sex toy cleaner to disinfect.
- Wipe the surface of the sex toy with alcohol based wet wipes.
Store your sex toy in a cool and dry place. Avoid any direct sunlight. Store responsibly away from children.
For your own safety and to preserve the product’s integrity, only use water based lubricants; the use of silicone based lubricants can damage the product’s surface and compromise the functionality.
1. Insert the pin end of the USB cable into the charging port and the other end into a USB port or power brick.
2. The LED indicator will illuminate, indicating that the vibrator is charging.
3. The vibrator will be fully charged within 3 - 4 hours. The LED indicator will turn off once it’s fully charged. Unplug the vibrator once it’s fully charged to avoid overcharging.